I'm a terrible, terrible person!

I had such high hopes for this blog! :(

I got the first job I was interviewed for! (Yay for Tasmin!)

Unfortunately I have to do my training in another location which means travelling 3 hours there and 3 hours back and no matter how much I love cosmetics...I just cannot be assed with painting my nails or blogging after doing a full days work and travelling 6 hours. *Sad face*

I've taken no new pictures or done any new looks but I will give you a review!

Maybelline Color Show in Berry Fusion!

*****This is not  my picture, all credit goes to www.nailistas.com*****

This is the shiniest, fastest drying, longest lasting drug store nail polish I have ever used and its bloody amazing!
Sold in Superdrug for £2.99, it blows BarryM and no.7 out of the water! I haven't tried any other colours in this collection yet but I will be picking some more up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment