BarryM Rose Quartz Glitter Nail Polish.




BarryM Rose Quartz Glitter
Swatched over Seventeen Slicker Quicker Colour in Peacock and Accessorize Lilac Sorbet and a topcoat of Seventeen Lasting Fix nail colour.

This is a duo sized glitter polish, hex and micro. The hexs are all this lovely shade dusky pink that almost look like rose gold when the light hits it just right! The micro is holographic and applies pretty evenly across the nail without any lumps and bumps!

I used a topcoat with this because I suffer from brittle and pealing nails but someone with healthy nails could definitely get away with not having one! I found that this mani lasted about 4 days before I got tip wear and chips which is a record for me as I usually have to do touch ups by the end of the first day!

Removal of this was an absolute bitch when I tried to use conventional methods. I ended up using the foil method which worked so much better and quicked :)

I bought both the BarryM Glitter and Seventeen Slicker Quicker in Boots for £2.99 each!
They are available online and instore :)


No comments:

Post a Comment