My addiction..

Since I moved to England to be with my boyfriend 3 months ago I've kinda developed a bit of a makeup horde. I was never really very into makeup before I moved, I owned no nail polish and hadn't the first clue about foundation or moistuiser (hair was my thing!)  but since I've been here I've developed a bit of an addiction...




In 3 months I've bought:
5 foundations + 3 concealers
2 primers + 2 powders
3 blushers + 1 makeup setting spray
7 lipsticks + 1 lipliner
2 eyeshadow palettes + 2 mascaras
1 eyeshadow + 1 eyebrow pencil
3 moisturisers + 1 cosmetics bag
1 blush brush + 1 BH berry brush set + 1 nail art brush set
1 set of fake nails + 34 nail polishes (4 not pictured above)

All in all I've bought 72 items.
Some of which where for my birthday and I didn't pay for myself but picked out and bought with Adams money :)
I do think I have a problem though...


Rose Bower is  my newest product and I shall be trying it out today! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment